Building performance assessment may be formalised with certificates and standard reporting. We provide modelling, simulation, and analytical services to prepare building projects for sustainability assessment and performance approval, following the criteria of each certification method.
Since 2014, European regulation requires public-interest companies with more than 500 employees to report non-financial issues. Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reports are one way of complying with necessary metrics. We provide standardised reporting methods to adapt to EU requirements.
- Reduction of energy use and carbon emissions (Ene 01)
- Low carbon design (Ene 04)
- Visual comfort (Hea 01)
- Thermal comfort (Hea 04)
- Sustainable Sites: Site Assessment
- Energy and Atmosphere: Minimum Energy Performance, Optimize Energy Performance, Renewable Energy
- Materials and Resources: Building Life-Cycle Impact Reduction, Environmental Product Declarations, Sourcing of Raw Materials
- Indoor Environmental Quality: Thermal Comfort, Daylight, Quality View
- Light (features 53-63)
- Comfort (feature 76: Thermal Comfort)
- ESG-1: Energy Consumption, total and intensity per unit revenue, employee, production volume
- ESG-2: GHG Emissions, total and intensity per unit revenue, employee, production volume
- ESG-10: Deployment of Renewable Energy, electricity and combined heat & power